Trial our new education programme for FREE!
We are looking for leading educators to trail our new Climate Action Lab programme! As a selected partner, you would receive support from conservation and education experts making your participation cost-free.
What is it?
The Climate Action Lab Programme is an education programme which teaches participants about the latest conservation technology and provides them with hands-on experience of the scientific process.
The Global Climate Action Lab programme was created in partnership with leading technology companies and the World Economic Forum to deliver STEM skills in a meaningful and fun way. The naturebytes education team successfully delivered the programme across schools internationally and now the next step is to trial the delivery of the programme by educators independently.
Who is it for?
What does it do?
- Ages 11-16 (groups of 2-30 students)
- STEM lessons
- School and extra-curricular programmes
- In-class or remote
- No technical or subject expertise required for delivery
- Accessible for all abilities
What’s included in the trial pack?
- Gets participants outdoors
- Introduction to trail cameras
- Opportunity to deploy a trail camera
- Provides wildlife survey skills
- Opportunity to participate in citizen science
- Time-efficient activities
- Learn to identify species
What is required of me?
- 12 x trail cameras – reliable and easy to use
- All the tools needed for successful deployment
- Set up and troubleshooting guides
- Presentations (With facilitator notes)
- Resource links
- Website tutorials
- 1 x intro meeting with naturebytes
- 1 x 10 min preparation
- 3 x 45 min sessions with students
- 1 facilitator per group of 30 participants